VONAGE BUSINESS REFERRAL FAQs
Find out all you need to know to become a thousandaire.
1. How do I make a referral?
Referring is easy, simply visit rewards.vonagebusiness.com and register for the program. Once registered, simply login and
submit referrals via the Share and Earn tab.
- You can choose to share via email, social media, or just provide the company contact information and our
expert sales team will call them directly!
2. How long does it take to receive my reward once my referral signs up for Vonage Business?
The Reward issuance process begins following the second consecutive month for which Vonage receives full payment from
the Eligible New Customer; provided that the Eligible New Customer’s account has been active and in good standing for at
least sixty (60) consecutive days.
- It can take another 30-60 days to receive your reward once eligibility is determined.
- Remember, to receive a personal or company check, you must have submitted a W-9 to
W9Accounting@vonage.com for Vonage to process your payment.
3. When is a referral deemed ‘eligible’ for reward payment?
You can be eligible to earn cash when the business you refer becomes a Vonage Business customer and remains in good
standing for 60 days.
4. How much do I earn for my referral? (or how is my reward amount determined?)
Rewards will be calculated based upon the number of lines, hosted seats or unlimited or metered extensions activated or
installed by the Eligible New Customer.
- Reward tiers are calculated as follows:
5. How can I receive my referral reward?
You can choose one of three ways to receive your reward.
- Personal Check. Example, personal check made out and available for you to cash.
- Company Check. Example, check made out to your company name, for your company to cash.
- Vonage Account Credit. Example, credit applied to your Vonage account, reducing the amount owed on your monthly invoice.
6. Do I have to fill out any other information in order to receive my referral reward?
Yes, depending on what reward type you choose.
- For a personal or company check, you need to complete a W-9 tax form and email it to W9accounting@vonage.com.
- REMEMBER: For a personal check you must complete the W-9 with your full name and address along with your social security number. For a company check, you must complete the W-9 with the company name and address along with its EIN number.
- If you elect an account credit, no other information is required.
7. Will Vonage contact my referral directly?
Yes. Your Personal Referral Link that you were given when you registered as a new user, will appear in (1) the referral email
that is sent to each person you refer and (2) in the information that is sent to your friend when you share the referral offer
through Social Media. The link is also available to be copied from the Share and Earn page.
8. Who can I contact if I have a question about my rewards?
You can check the status of your referral on the Your Rewards tab once you’ve logged in to your referral account at
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you have about this referral program from Vonage Business.
9. Where can I find the full terms and conditions for the Referral Program?